Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to School Blog Hop Winner!

Congratulations
smyiow from my-o-scrappin 
"Those look like great gifts! I am sure everyone loved them! Good job!"

Please email me your information so I can send out all your fun scrappin' goodies! You will have one week to contact me before I choose another winner. Also, I submitted Tanya from Scrappin' KY Momma to Queen of my Craftroom for the drawing for the sponsored prizes.
(Both names were picked from Random.org.)

Thank you to everyone that participated in my very first blog hop. I enjoyed reading everyone's comments. Also, welcome to all my new followers!! I hope you enjoy my blog and get some inspiration from my layouts, cards or projects.

3 comments:

  1. Hi I'm your newest follower! I love your blog. Please come and visit if you have a chance to follow as well!

    God Bless,
    Raina,
    scrapwithraina.blogspot.com
    Raina's Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time here, happy. It's always my pleasure to read this type of stuff. I am very much interested in these types of topics and it's my habit to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Pedro is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple of offers on properties before my final purchase, and Pedro was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Pedro and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Pedro and his loan company for any kind of loan.

    # Car loan

    # Home loan

    # Business loan

    # Personal loan


    Mr, Pedro Loan Offer

    Email- pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love reading your comments!